November 19 to 21, 2014
The CKX Summit won’t be just another conference. It’ll be a platform for the exchange of ideas and knowledge about our communities. A space to co-create, explore and identify solutions. A chance to build relationships with other leaders and change-makers from across Canada and internationally as we consider and explore the following questions:
How can we use research to make more informed decisions?
How can we turn data into knowledge to drive change?
How can we use stories to demonstrate our impact?
How do we know we’re making a difference, together?
At CKX you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Participate in interactive learning labs with hands-on content related to each of the CKX thematic questions
- See and share examples of community knowledge in action – featuring organizations, groups and individuals from across the country and around the world
- Shape and inform strategic directions and action items in each of our theme areas to continue the CKX journey, leading to our next CKX Summit in 2016
We also know that the best parts of conferences, gatherings and summits are the things that happen in between the sessions and workshops that are part of the official agenda. With that in mind, we’re building in plenty of opportunities for you to make catalytic connections with participants throughout CKX.
The CKX All-Access Pass
Your CKX All-Access Pass is your key to everything at CKX. Here’s what’s included:
- All workshops, learning labs, plenaries and open space sessions at CKX
- Pre-event networking with participants and presenters on the CKX App
- Access to meeting rooms and lounge spaces for impromptu meetings and collaboration sessions
- CKX Opener – Happy Hour Reception (Tapas-style menu with cash bar)
- Continuous-service snacks and refreshments at both CKX venues
- Lunch for CKX Closing Keynote with Don Tapscott
Regular Rate: $495
Exclusive Front-of-the-Line Rate: $395
Use promo code CKX100 when completing your registration to take advantage of the $100 Front-of-the-Line discount.
A note on meals at CKX
We’ve intentionally designed the schedule, program, spaces and cost to bring a more festival-style feel to CKX, allowing you to design and curate your own individual CKX experience. Rather than try to corral everyone together at the same time for every meal during our time together, we’re giving you the flexibility to make your own choices and experience some of the best restaurants in the neighbourhood on Thursday for lunch and dinner. And remember that if you’re planning on staying at the Residence Inn, your room rate also includes a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning.
Tickets for the CKX150 Networking Lunch hosted by PwC at LUMA on Thursday, November 20 will be available for purchase in advance of CKX.
Suncor Energy Foundation CKX Scholarship Program
Thanks to the generosity of the Suncor Energy Foundation, we’re delighted to be able to offer a number of full subsidies for participants and organizations who may not otherwise be able to participate at CKX.
Learn more about the scholarship program, eligibility requirements and how to apply.